Lately, I have had an influx of new followers on Instagram and Facebook, plus new subscribers to my blog (THANK YOU ALL and Welcome!). It's been a while since I shared one of these, and I thought it's a great way for you to get to know me, Charlene - the blogger behind Teacher by trade, Mother by nature...so here are 20 Random (and not so random) Facts About Me. Enjoy!
1. I got a perm for my 10th birthday, brushed it out and had to get another one a few days later (mum was not impressed)!
2. I love the colour Teal, but my favourite colour is purple (not grape, Purple)
3. I got $1000 from my parents when I turned 21 (because i had no babies)...6 months later..BOOM pregnant
4. My daughter is "my past, my present & my future"
5. My son is the "definition of perfection" (well to us he is)
6. I met my partner on online :) Best thing I ever did! He was the first and only guy I met :) 4 years going strong
7. I am a sentimental hoarder (i get it from my Grandad)
8. My daughter was named after my Papa
9. I am addicted to Coke! (but a lot of people already know that lol) - currently doing Dry July (no Coke for a month)
10. I actually HATE clutter but i'm really good at hiding it!
11. I can eat a whole box of Chicken Crimpy crackers in one sitting (don't judge me LOL)
12. I hate being confronted
13. I collected soft toys as a teenager - especially squeaky dogs
14. Is my favourite number (my shirt number in soccer for 12+ years)
15. I had Osteomylitis when I was 8 - stayed in hospital for 6 weeks (couldn't walk)
16. I bite my nails, especially when I'm anxious
17. I breastfed B for 25 months and still b/feeding M at 29 months.
18. I love reading Horoscopes
19. My dream holiday would be going to England, London
Have a wonderful week,