3 1/2 cups of Chelsea White Sugar
3 Tbsp Chelsea Golden Syryp (tin)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
200g sweetened condensed milk (half a standard tin)
2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Place all the ingredients except the vanilla, into a medium-heavy saucepan.
2. Warm over a gentle heat until the sugar has dissolved about 10-15 minutes.
3. Bring to a gentle boil and cook for about 5-10 minutes, until it reaches the soft ball stage (120°C).
4. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla.
5. Beat until the fudge is creamy and thick and has lost its gloss.
6. Pour into a greased cake pan. Score the top and break into pieces when cold.
#BlogFair with Mummy Do It
#IBOT with Essentially Jess