Happy Friday & Happy Easter!
Welcome to our eighth 'Friday Favourites' - a weekly link up party. Linky parties are a great opportunity for bloggers to get together and have a 'party', sharing their favourite, best or most recent posts from their blogs. Whether you are a blogger or a reader, it's the perfect place where you can make new friends, read some new blogs, and share the blog love. I am excited to be collaborating with some of my favourite bloggers - Lisa (Lisasaurus), Jodine (Misses Mac), and Maria (Happy Mum, Happy Child) - each blogger bringing something new and fun to the party!
A massive THANK YOU to everyone who has linked up with us so far - You are all amazing. And if you are new to our link up party - WELCOME - If you like what you see and read, please share the blog love by: commenting, subscribing, following bloggers on Social Media, and sharing your favourites on Facebook, Twitter, and/or pinning to Pinterest. Be sure to come back each week and link up with us every Friday night 8pm (NZ time)...we would love to 'party' with you.
It's Friday so... "Let's get the party started!"
To kick things off, here are some of my favourite reads from the week...Enjoy!
- Most Popular post: 'I wasn't a very good Mum today' by Jodine at Misses Mac. I've had days like this...have you?
- Shannon from My2morrows had me at 'Cadbury Creme Egg'...her collection of Creme Egg Recipes had me drooling! They all look soooo good! Are you a fan of the Creme Egg?
- Mum Communities ROCK! Some of my best Mum friends are ladies who I met through Ante-Natal class and S.P.A.C.E NZ (Supporting Parents Alongside Children's Education programme). Gemma from The Baby View talks about the Importance of a Mum Community - Are you a member of a Mum Community? Tell me all about it...how did you meet? Do you still hang out?
and recently on Teacher by trade, Mother by nature...I KonMari'd my Household Supplies & made an Easter Craft Box for the kids...Looking forward to getting our 'craft on' over the weekend! Will you be doing some Easter Crafts this weekend?
Now it's your turn...
Link up your Favourite, Best or Most Recent post from the past week or of all time, it's totally up to you. And if you get a chance, pop around and share the blog love with the other awesome linkers. The 'Friday Favourites' party kicks off every Friday night at 8pm (NZ time) and the link up will close on Sunday night at 8pm.
You can link up here or over on Lisa's blog (Lisasaurus), Jodine's blog (Misses Mac), or Maria's blog (Happy Mum, Happy Child). Where ever you link up, it will show in all 4 places, how cool is that? A link back to us on your post is appreciated. You can grab our button below.
- Any Giveaways will be removed
- Link up a blog post, not your blog URL.
- Share the blog love: Comment on at least 1-2 other blogs.
Have a fabulous weekend, and I hope you enjoy reading some amazing blogs, I know I will!
Don't Miss A Post - Subscribe Today!