Welcome to our fifth 'Friday Favourites' - a weekly link up party. Linky parties are a great opportunity for bloggers to get together and have a 'party', sharing their favourite, best or most recent posts from their blogs. Whether you are a blogger or a reader, it's the perfect place where you can make new friends, read some new blogs, and share the blog love. I am excited to be collaborating with some of my favourite bloggers - Lisa (Lisasaurus), Jodine (Misses Mac), and Maria (Happy Mum, Happy Child) - each blogger bringing something new and fun to the party!
A massive THANK YOU to everyone who has linked up with us so far - You are all amazing. And if you are new to our link up party - WELCOME - If you like what you see and read, please share the blog love by: commenting, subscribing, following bloggers on Social Media, and sharing your favourites on Facebook, Twitter, and/or pinning to Pinterest. Be sure to come back each week and link up with us every Friday night 8pm (NZ time)...we would love to 'party' with you.
It's Friday so... "Let's get the party started!"
To kick things off, here are some of my favourite reads from the week...Enjoy!
1. Claire from Girl On A Mission had me laughing out loud with her post, Yes I am Pregnant, and No I don't care for your dumb questions. It was also one of our most-clicked posts! Definitely worth a read!
2. Another popular post was Kylie Haack's Advice from Real Mothers. - If you are a new Mum, pregnant or planning to be soon...this is a great post with some awesome advice, from Mums who have experienced the good, the bad and the ugly of Motherhood!
3. Snippet: "People say you need to talk or reach out for help. But unless you have had PND or any form of Depression, you don’t want help. You don’t want people in your space or in your face. You just want to get on with life and learn to smile again." A powerful and inspiring post about Post Natal Depression by Izzy and Pea. *A Must Read*
4. I have bookmarked Grillo Design's post - Ikea Pax Drawer Under the Bed Toy Storage, have you? It's such a great idea! While you are there, be sure to check out her AMAZING kitchen. I was lucky to have Medina as a guest on my blog last year and her post DIY Tool Bench is still popular today.
and recently on Teacher by trade, Mother by nature...I have been a bit quiet on the blog this week, only sharing my Taking Stock - February I have been busy planning and organising my kids birthdays. We are having a party on Sunday morning with friends, then a BBQ dinner in the afternoon with our family. Be sure to follow me on Social Media to see snapshots of the celebrations as they occur over the weekend. One more sleep until my son is TWO and four more sleeps 'til Miss B is 11! Eek
Now it's your turn...
Link up your Favourite, Best or Most Recent post from the past week or of all time, it's totally up to you. And if you get a chance, pop around and share the blog love with the other awesome linkers. The 'Friday Favourites' party kicks off every Friday night at 8pm (NZ time) and the link up will close on Sunday night at 8pm.
You can link up here or over on Lisa's blog (Lisasaurus), Jodine's blog (Misses Mac), or Maria's blog (Happy Mum, Happy Child). Where ever you link up, it will show in all 4 places, how cool is that? A link back to us on your post is appreciated. You can grab our button below.
- Any Giveaways will be removed
- Link up a blog post, not your blog URL.
- Share the blog love: Comment on at least 1-2 other blogs.
Did you get asked 'dumb' questions when you were pregnant?
What advice would you give first time Mums?
What do you do if you are feeling low?
How was February for you?
Have a fabulous weekend, and I hope you enjoy reading some amazing blogs, I know I will!
Don't Miss A Post - Subscribe Today!