You will need
The Essential Glue Pad
Black card stock
Embossing heating tool
(I used the stove element)
Here's what you do...
1. Stamp your baby's foot with the ink pad and press it firmly onto the card stock.
Tip: Be sure to have some baby wipes handy to wipe their feet as soon as you are done.
2. Sprinkle the embossing glitter/powder generously over the stamped footprint.
3. Shake off any excess glitter/powder into a container so that you can re-use it.
5. Leave it for a minute or so before touching it.
6. Pop your baby's embossed footprint into a frame and display for everyone to admire. Voila!
NOTE: You can also do the same with your babies handprint - following these instructions
Have you got your child's hand or foot print(s) displayed in your home? What have you done?