|Image credit: Pepper & Buttons|
Last night, my friend tagged me in a post for "21 Questions to ask your Kids" by Pepper & Buttons , so I thought I would share the answers here in a blog post. I am always interested in knowing how Miss B perceives the world and most importantly how she sees me as a mother! Some of her answers made me laugh out loud and some were actually spot on!
"It is going to be very entertaining and fun, definitely funny too...but beware also, of
the answers that will strike you like a bullet - an eye opener for sure"
(Filipa, Pepper & Buttons)
I love you
2. What makes Mummy happy?
When my little brother and I are healthy.
3. What makes Mummy sad?
When Master M is sad (he is sick at the moment)
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
Being silly and random in the car...it's funny but so embarrassing.
5. What was Mummy like as a child?
The same as she is now!
6. How old is Mummy?
7. How tall is Mummy?
umm about 210 cm
8. What is Mummy's favourite thing to do?
Clean - she's a cleaning freak!
9. What does Mummy do when you're not around?
Parties (LOL Jokes)...plays with Master M, Facebook, works on her blog.
10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
Being a teacher
11. What is Mummy really good at?
Organising and DIY stuff
12. What is Mummy not very good at?
French plaits (sad but true)
13. What does Mummy do for her job?
Teacher and a 'be at home mum'
14. What is Mummy's favourite food?
Lasagne (hmm lasagne)
15. What makes you proud of Mummy?
Raising two children, and she raised me on her own for ages. (naww)
16. If Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
17. What do you and Mummy do together?
Nail art, op-shopping
18. How are you and mummy the same?
We like organising things
19. How are you and mummy different?
She's older and I'm younger (love this)
20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
She's always there for me and tells me everyday
21. Where is Mummy's favourite place to go?
Answers by Miss B (aged 9)
Now it's your turn...ask your children these 21 Questions and please feel free to share some or all of your answers in the comments below - I would love to know what they say. (Note: For male parents, just change Mummy to Daddy)