The letter of the day for #AtoZChallenge is Q - So I thought it would be a great opportunity to get to know another mummy blogger with a bit of Q & A. I am delighted to welcome Lydia from Always Made With Love to my blog. Lydia is a fellow Kiwi Mummy blogger, who I've been following since I started blogging. I am so glad I found her 'little corner of the internet' and I know you will too.
Say Hi to Lydia
Can you tell us a little bit about yourself.
I’m Lydia, a hopeless romantic, lover of all things girly, wifey to Steve and Stay at Home Mummy to Sebastian. I love cooking, baking, reading, the sand between my toes, spending time with my family and friends, travelling, good food and even better wine, butterflies, the sound of the rain on the roof, the glow of flickering candles, the feeling of being cuddle up under a blanket when it’s cold outside, long summer days and even longer summer nights, fresh flowers, yoga, easy listening music, the excitement of what the future holds and (of course) my boys. Let’s not forget chocolate, strawberries, coffee, cheese, chippies and ice cream.
1. What is your biggest achievement?
Being a mummy to Sebastian
2. What is your favourite quote? Why?
“The BEST is yet to come – Dream it, Believe it, Live it”. It is my 2015 Motto
3. Everyone has a favourite/least favourite post. Name yours and why?
Looking Back ~ The Early Days http://wp.me/p4Dc5X-dC
Letter to my Little Misters http://wp.me/p4Dc5X-hw
Both of these posts were written either to or for my little man. They are straight from the heart and look at my time as his mummy (my greatest achievement)
4. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning to pick up Puppy Poo (keepin it real)
5. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Mother Teresa - need I say more
6. What was the last thing you bought?
Gumboots, see question 7
7. What is your best childhood memory?
Jumping in puddles in torrential rain, can't wait to relive this with Sebastian
8. Your blog is turning ONE soon *Exciting*. Do you have any tips for bloggers that are just starting out?
Don't stress | Don't get caught up on stats (it's really hard not too, trust me I know) | Try not to compare yourself to others | Be yourself | Enjoy what you do.
9. Tell us 3 random facts about you.
My little pinky toes freak me out | I dont eat bananas only in cake, loaf or muffins | I have yet to dye my hair - 27 years and counting
10. Who inspires you?