They are the jobs we love to hate and hate to love...I am talking about Household Jobs/Chores. I asked the question on my Facebook page "What household job/chore do you hate the most? or wish you never have to do again? And it was no surprise to me that WASHING was the Most Hated Household Job. It's definitely mine, especially the folding and putting away part. Most of the time, and I know it's a bad habit, my clean clothes will stay in the basket for a few days before I can be bothered to fold them and put them away in the drawers. Other jobs I would be happy never to do again are: dishes, cleaning the highchair & cleaning the toilet. Check out the jobs that were hated the most by some of my readers...
Top 10 Most Hated Household Jobs
1. Washing - #1 most hated household job, do you agree? Folding and putting clothes away seems to be the job people hate doing the most and some actually delegate this job to someone else. Hmm now there's a good idea!
2. Cleaning the oven - Before I did the 20 Day Challenge, I absolutely HATED the oven, I refused to clean it! My mum would usually do it for me or I paid someone to clean it. But now, I actually don't mind cleaning it. As long as you don't leave it too long - it's not actually THAT bad! (Tip: Baking soda and white vinegar is your best friend when cleaning the oven)
3. Dishes - if you have children, then this one is definitely high up there on the list They seem to use every single cup and plate in the cupboard - EVERY DAY! This is how I feel when I see dirty dishes on my bench.
4. Cleaning Floors - This is one job that needs to be done at least once a week, more if you have little ones. I feel like I have over-mopped my floors since having the Open Homes and since our son became mobile. I would definitely be happy if I never have to clean floors again!
5. Cleaning windows - It's a job that you forget to do, especially if you have netting or blinds. It actually doesn't take long to clean but it's such a mundane task. I have had to keep the windows clean for the Open Homes, however during the week the window in the lounge is covered in Master M's finger & hand prints (it looks cute though).
6. Cleaning bathroom & toilet - I can totally understand why these are on the list. Bathrooms and toilets can get quite gross if they are not cleaned regularly. I make sure the bathroom is clean before I go to bed each night - it's a good habit to have.
Other jobs that are most hated...
9. Cleaning venetian blinds
10. All of them! (YES!)
What about YOU?
"What household job/chore do YOU hate the most? or wish YOU never have to do again? Please share in comments below.
This post is part of the #TuesdayTen Link Up with